You deserve a life of fulfillment, gratitude & happiness
Let's Get Through This Together...
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our lives have been turned upside down. Now, we are left to recover from the aftermath. People are not meant to heal or evolve alone; we are wired for connection.
In efforts to provide accessible therapy to our community, we offer psychological counselling services at different rates. We are committed to helping you find balance in your life so that you can build a life worth living. You can access confidential therapeutic services in-person or virtually (video or phone).
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a session. We are happy to help!
Solace Psychology Team
Registered Psychologists in Edmonton
INVEST IN YOUR WELL-BEING
At Solace Psychology, we know how important it is for you to find a therapist that is a good fit for you. We look forward to meeting you and helping you make a positive change in your life.
* These rates are consistent with the recommended fee schedule set out by the Psychologists’ Association of Alberta. Please note that sessions run for 50-minutes to allow 10-minutes at the end of your session for scheduling and charting.
BENEFITS OF THERAPY
AT SOLACE PSYCHOLOGY & WELLNESS
Solace Psychology is a division of Solace Psychology & Wellness, which is an integrated wellness clinic devoted to family-centered health care.
To keep you and your little ones feeling your best, we offer a variety of high quality therapeutic services to cover all aspects of health, including psychological counselling, occupational therapy, speech language therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, nutrition therapy, yoga and self-compassion meditation.
When you are a guest at our clinic, our goal is to help you reach a state of healing, growth, fulfillment and rejuvenation. We strive for you to leave our clinic feeling more balanced, revitalized and confident in yourself.
Experience the difference at our wellness clinic:
- tranquil environment designed to reduce stress and anxiety
- collaborative multi-disciplinary team to cover all pillars of health & wellness
- evidence-based treatment services that are backed by research
- client-centered care & personalized services
- interactive play therapy room
- practical tools & self-help skills
- highest standard of care
How therapy can help you:
- improve self-esteem, self-compassion & confidence
- reduce symptoms of anxiety, depression, stress, trauma, and grief
- live a more balanced, fulfilling & meaningful life
- stop negative habits & learn practical, effective coping skills
- strengthen relationships & improve communication
- regulate & express your emotions in healthier ways
- enhance focus & clarity
- achieve greater self-awareness & inner peace
Take the first step to experiencing emotional, mental, physical and spiritual balance and health.
Nurture your mind, body & soul.
Book your session
Payment will be due at the beginning of your first session when you arrive at Solace Psychology & Wellness.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT:
*Please note that Solace Psychology’s payment policy requires a valid credit card on file to be used as back-up. All information will be securely stored within a confidential, secure database designed for psychology practices. Once entered, your credit card information will be redacted to ensure maximum confidentiality.
Most extended health plans will cover a portion or the total cost of your sessions within a certain annual amount. Please check with your provider to determine details of your coverage.
We offer direct billing to: Alberta Blue Cross, ASEBP, Medavie Blue Cross (RCMP, Veterans Affairs Canada, Canadian Armed Forces), Green Shield, Canada Life, ClaimSecure/Group Source, Equitable Life, Chamber of Commerce, Desjardins, Economical Insurance, and Industrial Alliance, among others. We also offer direct billing to Third Party Payers, such as WCB, Manulife, OSI, DynaCare Insurance Solutions, and Victim Services, among others, provided that you have a Case Manager or Rehabilitation Consultant working with you on your claim.
**Contact us to learn more about how to access funding from Third Party Companies for Disability Benefits.
DOUBLE CHECK YOUR COVERAGE
It is important to check with your insurance provider if:
- Psychological counselling or assessment services are covered
- There is a maximum amount that is covered per counselling session
- There is an annual allowance for counselling services
- You need a physician's referral
- You are covered under your spouse's insurance
- Your insurance provider offers direct billing for counselling
*You also have the option of using your health spending account.
SERVICES ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
Fees for psychological services are considered tax deductible under health care expenses on your income tax return.
When appointments are booked, we reserve the whole hour especially for you. If you miss your session, or if you cancel/reschedule with less than 24 hours' notice, this does not provide enough time to schedule in other clients. We have a waitlist of clients who could have used that session hour.
Therefore, our cancellation policy is in place, which states that payment for your full appointment fee is required, if you no-show or provide less than 24 hours' (1 business day's) notice to cancel or reschedule.
* Please note that this charge is typically not covered by insurance policies.
* Live outside of the Edmonton area or travel a lot? *
WE ALSO OFFER secure PHONE & VIDEo THERAPY SESSIONS