AT SOLACE PSYCHOLOGY
You deserve a life of fulfillment, gratitude & happiness
Let's Get Through This Together...
During this time of turmoil and uncertainty, our world has been turned upside down. It can be difficult to adjust to these changes and adapt so quickly. While it is normal and expected to feel stressed during this time, talking with a Psychologist can be helpful to ease some of your distress. We are committed to helping Edmontonians find balance in their lives and build a life worth living.
We care deeply about the well-being of our community members and are opening up our schedules to accommodate new clients. You can access therapeutic services safely in-person or virtually (video or phone).
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a session. We are happy to help!
Solace Psychology Team
Registered Psychologists in Edmonton
INVEST IN YOUR WELL-BEING
At Solace Psychology, we know how important it is for you to find a therapist
that is a good fit for you. We look forward to meeting you and helping you make a positive change in your life.
* These rates are consistent with the recommended fee schedule set out by the Psychologists’ Association of Alberta. Please note that sessions run for 50-minutes to allow 10-minutes at the end of your session for scheduling and charting.
Book your session
Payment will be due at the beginning of your first session when you arrive at Solace Psychology.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT:
*Please note that Solace Psychology’s payment policy requires a valid credit card on file to be used as back-up. All information will be securely stored within a confidential, secure database designed for psychology practices. Once entered, your credit card information will be redacted to ensure maximum confidentiality.
Most extended health plans will cover a portion or the total cost of your sessions within a certain annual amount.
Please check with your provider to determine details of your coverage.
DOUBLE CHECK YOUR COVERAGE
It is important to check with your insurance provider if:
- Psychological counselling services are covered
- There is a maximum amount that is covered per counselling session
- There is an annual allowance for counselling services
- You need a physician's referral
- You are covered under your spouse's insurance
- Your insurance provider offers direct billing for counselling
SERVICES ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
Fees for psychological services are considered tax deductible
under health care expenses on your income tax return.
When appointments are booked, we reserve the whole hour especially for you. If you miss your sessions, or if you cancel/reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, this does not provide enough time to schedule in other clients. We do have a waitlist of clients who could have used that session hour.
Therefore, Solace Psychology's cancellation policy is in place, which states that payment for your full appointment fee is required, if you no-show or provide less than 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule.
* Please note that this charge is normally not covered by insurance policies.
* Live outside of the Edmonton area or travel a lot? *
WE ALSO OFFER secure PHONE & VIDEo THERAPY SESSIONS
COUNSELLING SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY AN EDMONTON PSYCHOLOGIST