LOW COST COUNSELLING IN EDMONTON
At Solace Psychology, we are proud to offer affordable counselling services for children, teens, adults, couples and families in Edmonton. We believe that everyone can benefit from speaking with a therapist and everyone deserves to have access to quality psychological services. Our Master's Level Counselling Interns are skilled in treating mental disorders and helping clients heal from their emotional wounds. They are equipped with various resources to teach you valuable therapeutic strategies and tools so that you can build a life worth living.
What is a Master's Level Counselling Intern?
One of our key values at Solace Psychology is upholding the highest standard of care for our clients. All of our therapists, including Counselling Interns, adhere to our company policies of maintaining competency in the profession through ongoing professional development, consultation and research. We also ensure to follow ethical guidelines set forth by the College of Alberta Psychologists. Our Counselling Interns are supervised by our Clinical Director, Vanessa Goodchild, and partake in extensive training and case consultation meetings. Our Interns are pleased to offer you counselling at affordable rates to suit your budget.
Professional Training and Experience Includes:
- Completion of Masters of Counselling Degree within the year
- Specialized training in various evidence-based treatments, such as Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), play therapy, etc.
- Membership with Psychologists' Association of Alberta (PAA) & other counselling associations
- Ongoing supervision & extra support with your clinical care
- Competent in diagnosing and treating diverse mental health disorders, such as anxiety, depression, addiction, PTSD, ADHD, among others
Why book with our Counselling Interns?
There are many benefits to working with our Counselling Interns:
- Affordable counselling rate: $85
- In-person or secure virtual therapy sessions
- Flexible hours to suit your schedule
- Get assessed for an appropriate mental health diagnosis
- Evidence-based counselling (treatment modalities are all backed by clinical research)
- They offer psychological counselling for all ages and concerns: children and teen issues, parenting, individual adults, couple concerns, family issues, etc.
- They adhere to the ethical standards set forth by the College of Alberta Psychologists and have integrity in their work
Invest in Your Well-being
Counselling sessions may be covered by your Health Spending Account - please check with your provider/employer. You can also write off counselling sessions as health care expenses when filing your income tax return.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Ask us about opportunities for FREE counselling sessions!
Therapists who offer low cost counselling:
Book AFFORDABLE THERAPY session
LOW COST THERAPY EDMONTON
LOW COST, AFFORDABLE COUNSELLING IN EDMONTON WITH COUNSELLING INTERNS