PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENTS IN EDMONTON
"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. "
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
At Solace Psychology, we offer a range of psychological assessments for children and adults. Our assessments are very comprehensive, meaning that we look at how you are functioning in multiple areas of your life.
The components of assessments vary, but typically involve: a clinical interview, assessment testing using qualified test materials, gathering of background information or reports from teachers or doctors, and the final report and interpretation of results.
Get help with:
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health Assessments
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Pre-Marital Assessments
- Psychoeducational Assessments
Types of Assessments we Offer:
MENTAL HEALTH ASSESSMENTS
PSYCHOEDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENTS (LEARNING OR PROCESSING ABILITIES)
MOTOR VEHICLE ASSESSMENTS
HOW ASSESSMENTS CAN HELP
You or your child may have been struggling for quite some time with mental health issues, learning issues, or ADHD, but just haven't gotten any clear answers. At Solace Psychology, we have trained Registered Psychologists who specialize in providing quality assessments to help you gain a better understanding of your specific challenges and needs.
Benefits of assessments:
- gain an understanding of your unique strengths and areas for growth
- have a true starting point to learn practical tools to make your life easier
- receive answers and clarity with a proper diagnosis
- identify your specific needs
- access appropriate resources to help support your needs
PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENTS EDMONTON
CHILD PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENTS IN EDMONTON