Book your session
AT SOLACE PSYCHOLOGY
You deserve a life of fulfillment, gratitude & happiness
COVID-19 UPDATE: to help the community, your first session will be offered at a reduced rate
This is offered as a means to determine appropriate fit for services. To respect social distancing guidelines, sessions are via phone or video at this time.
You can get through this with the help of a compassionate Registered Psychologist. We are here to help.
YOUR INITIAL SESSION
At Solace Psychology, we know how important it is for you to find a therapist that is a good fit for you, so your first session will have a reduced rate.
INVEST IN YOURSELF
Solace Psychology accepts cash, e-transfer, debit, MasterCard and Visa. Payment will be due at the beginning of your first session when you arrive at Solace Psychology.
Direct billing is available for various insurance companies.
* Sessions are tax deductible under health care expenses on your income tax return.
Address: #204, 236 - 91 Street SW, Edmonton, AB T6X 1W8
**Lots of free parking
BOOKING YOUR SESSION
- Call (780-702-1079) or email us (email@example.com) to schedule an appointment, or
- Book online, by clicking below:
- Complete the consent forms below and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your appointment.
- You may also bring them to the clinic for your first appointment.
- Please note that both parents’ signatures are required. If you have guardianship documents, please bring them to your first appointment.
- The initial appointment will be for parents only, so that we can learn about the developmental history and needs of your child.
- Please call us at 780-702-1079 to book.
YOU ARE WORTH IT
We know how hard it is to reach out when you need help the most. Hopefully this site helps you get a sense of who we are to make that first step a little easier. Anything worth doing is challenging and takes a lot of courage, and we believe in you!
We are here to help you heal from within so that anxiety, stress, depression, and loneliness no longer take over your life. You really can take control.
* Live outside of the Edmonton area or travel a lot? *
WE ALSO OFFER PHONE & VIDEO
When appointments are booked, we reserve the whole hour especially for you. If you miss your sessions, or if you cancel/reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, this does not provide enough time to schedule in other clients. We do have a waitlist of clients who could have used that session hour.
Therefore, Solace Psychology's cancellation policy is in place, which states that payment for your full appointment fee is required, if you no-show or provide less than 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule.
* Please note that this charge is normally not covered by insurance policies.
We look forward to meeting you!