Book your session
AT SOLACE PSYCHOLOGY
You deserve a life of fulfillment, gratitude & happiness
COVID-19 UPDATE: You can access therapeutic services safely in-person or virtually (video or phone).
You can get through this with the help of a compassionate Registered Psychologist. We are here to help.
YOUR INITIAL SESSION
At Solace Psychology, we know how important it is for you to find a therapist that is a good fit for you. During your initial session, you will get to know your therapist, discuss your current concerns and develop goals for therapy. If you feel as though you are not a good match, please let us know so that we can do our best to find the right fit for you.
INVEST IN YOURSELF
Solace Psychology accepts cash, e-transfer, debit, MasterCard and Visa. Payment will be due at the beginning of your first session when you arrive at Solace Psychology.
Direct billing is available for various insurance companies.
* Sessions are tax deductible under health care expenses on your income tax return.
Address: #204, 236 - 91 Street SW, Edmonton, AB T6X 1W8
**Lots of free parking
BOOKING YOUR SESSION
- For initial sessions, please call (780-702-1079) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule an appointment. You will be matched with the best Psychologist to suit your needs. We will also send you our consent forms.
- For follow-up sessions, you have the option to book online by clicking below:
- Please note that both parents’ signatures are required. If you have guardianship documents, please bring them to your first appointment.
- The initial appointment will be for parents only, so that we can learn about the developmental history and needs of your child.
- Please call us at 780-702-1079 to book.
YOU ARE WORTH IT
We know how hard it is to reach out when you need help the most. Hopefully this site helps you get a sense of who we are to make that first step a little easier. Anything worth doing is challenging and takes a lot of courage, and we believe in you!
We are here to help you heal from within so that anxiety, stress, depression, and loneliness no longer take over your life. You really can take control.
* Live outside of the Edmonton area or travel a lot? *
WE ALSO OFFER SECURE
PHONE & VIDEO THERAPY SESSIONS
When appointments are booked, we reserve the whole hour especially for you. If you miss your sessions, or if you cancel/reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, this does not provide enough time to schedule in other clients. We do have a waitlist of clients who could have used that session hour.
Therefore, Solace Psychology's cancellation policy is in place, which states that payment for your full appointment fee is required, if you no-show or provide less than 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule.
* Please note that this charge is normally not covered by insurance policies.
We look forward to meeting you!