LIFE CHANGES & BALANCE
FIND BALANCE AND WELLNESS IN YOUR LIFE
Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is optional. - Roger Crawford
Abrupt changes in life can be really tough to navigate on our own. Feelings of uncertainty, overwhelm, and helplessness can come up. We may start doubting ourselves and our ability to get through hardships.
Counselling offers you an accepting place to work through life changes, process how you're feeling, and receive guidance. I will work with you to develop an action plan to get your life back on track, so that you can find fulfillment and joy again. You really do deserve it.
With so many things to juggle in life, it is common for our lives to become unbalanced. This means that we end up spending a lot of time and energy on one or two aspects of our life, but give little attention to the various other areas. For example, we may focus on work for the majority of the day, then think about work in the evening, and neglect our physical and mental wellbeing. We may start living on autopilot mode, making it difficult to be present in the moment with our children and families.
When our lives become unbalanced, we don't feel our best and we aren't doing our best. We're not living life to the fullest. It can feel like there is a void in our lives and we may try to fill that empty space with unhealthy behaviours like drinking or impulsive shopping.
I'm a firm believer in restoring your balance and maintaining it, so that you can be the best version of yourself.
Get help with:
- Being Present in the Moment
- Defining & Achieving Your Goals
- Finding Meaning in Your Life
- Getting in Touch with Your Values
- Living a Balanced Life
- Self-esteem & Confidence
- Making Decisions
- Achieving Clear Direction & Insight
COUNSELLING FOR LIFE BALANCE
HOW COUNSELLING CAN HELP
Counselling provides you with a welcoming, non-judgmental space to explore what's going on for you emotionally, psychologically, and behaviourally. Change can be hard to understand and accept, making it difficult to know what steps to take next. When working with me, you will receive practical tools to manage stress that accommodates change and helpful guidance to achieve balance in your life for overall healthy living.
Common signs that indicate emotional distress & imbalance:
- shutting down & isolating
- excessive worry & fear
- fatigue & exhaustion
- feeling helpless, overwhelmed, & confused
- crying spells
- significant changes in sleep & eating patterns
- difficulty concentrating, learning & remembering
- difficulty making decisions
- feeling stuck
- loss of interest in usual activities
- suicidal thoughts
Benefits of counselling:
- achieve mental clarity
- gain personal insight & self-awareness
- find meaning in your experiences & life
- have a safe place to express your emotions
- receive guidance & help with making decisions
- understand yourself & your behaviours better
- improved relationships
- higher self-esteem & confidence
- reduced worry & fears
- improved mood
- enhanced ability to express & regulate emotions
- redefine your values & goals
- create a well balanced life that is worth living
Embrace each challenge in your life as an opportunity for self-transformation. - Bernie Siegel
Book YOUR THERAPY session
THERAPY TO FIND BALANCE AND WELLNESS IN YOUR LIFE